By Marcel Berger
This booklet introduces readers to the residing issues of Riemannian Geometry and information the most effects recognized up to now. the consequences are said with no distinctive proofs however the major principles concerned are defined, affording the reader a sweeping panoramic view of virtually the whole lot of the sphere.
From the experiences "The publication has intrinsic worth for a pupil in addition to for an skilled geometer. also, it truly is a compendium in Riemannian Geometry." --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
Read or Download A Panoramic View of Riemannian Geometry PDF
Best geometry & topology books
Summary semilinear useful differential equations come up from many organic, chemical, and actual platforms that are characterised through either spatial and temporal variables and express a variety of spatio-temporal styles. the purpose of this ebook is to supply an creation of the qualitative idea and functions of those equations from the dynamical platforms standpoint.
Lie teams and their representations occupy a tremendous position in arithmetic with purposes in such assorted fields as differential geometry, quantity concept, differential equations and physics. In 1977 a symposium used to be held in Oxford to introduce this swiftly constructing and increasing topic to non-specialists.
A ebook on Vector research and third-dimensional Analytical Geometry. The publication has been designed retaining in brain the current development of assorted aggressive examinations. For clever scholars who're raring to experience at the tides of the aggressive examinations, here's a particular ebook to meet their urge for food!
During the last variety of years strong new tools in research and topology have resulted in the advance of the fashionable worldwide idea of symplectic topology, together with a number of impressive and significant effects. the 1st variation of advent to Symplectic Topology was once released in 1995. The e-book was once the 1st complete advent to the topic and have become a key textual content within the region.
- Recent Advances in Algebraic Geometry (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Permanents: 006 (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Symmetric Spaces and the Kashiwara-Vergne Method (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Vanishing and Finiteness Results in Geometric Analysis: A Generalization of the Bochner Technique: 266 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Constructing Dynamic Triangles Together: The Development of Mathematical Group Cognition (Learning in Doing: Social, Cognitive and Computational Perspectives)
- Geometry of Classical Fields (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Additional resources for A Panoramic View of Riemannian Geometry
A Panoramic View of Riemannian Geometry by Marcel Berger
- Download e-book for iPad: Dulces palabras (Especial Mira) (Spanish Edition) by SUSAN MALLERY
- Get Amanecer contigo (HQN Diamante) (Spanish Edition) PDF